M200BF Mechanical Wind Turbine Brake
200 series, mechanical single acting caliper disc brake w/ floating bracket, sized for 1/4 inch thick brake disc.
- Aluminum Construction
- Available W.C. Branham Brake Discs: 6 5/16", 8", 10", 12" Diameter
- Fits on Brake Discs up to 18 inches
- Adjustable Nut for Pad Wear
- Replaceable Friction Pads (WCB p/n 4000-1052)
- Non-Asbestos Friction Material
- U.S. Dept. of Defense Approved Friction Pads
- Dynamic torque (inch/lb) 7.45 x Lever Force (lb.) x braking radius
- Parking/static torque 3.73 x Lever Force (lb) per x braking radius
Cam Lever Travel Data:
- Gap between friction pad faces and disc when new = .048" total.
- Angular movement of lever required to actuate brake when new = 7º 30'.
- Maximum axial movement without intermediate adjustment = .387".
- .208" total wear allowed before adjustment of each side.
||Single Acting, Floating Mount. Used Fixed Disc
||Dual Spring Retractable Pistons
|Lever Force (Lb.)
|Max. Disc Diameter, in.
||Grade 8 Zinc Plated
||Stamped, heat treated one piece lever/cam
|Total Pad Area
|Wearable Friction Material
Add to Quote
You must be logged in to add this product to a quote.
Get A Quick Quote